Next start Date: January 2023
Online MBA Finance*
Chevron College is launching an Online MBA Finance in September 2022. This 2 year part time programme gives finance professionals and finance entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a set of business skills needed to transform their career prospects and gain key insight into improving cash flow, preparing financial statements and managing investments.
Online MBA Finance*
Chevron College is launching and online MBA Finance in September 2022 . This 2 year part time programme gives finance professionals and finance entrepreneurs an opportunity to develop a set of business skills needed to transform their career prospects and gain key insight into improving cash flow, preparing financial statements and managing investments.
Acquire key skills and knowledge
Our comprehensive Online programme covers all major business disciplines required for professionals working in finance which will help you develop both practical and theoretical business skillsets essential to working in finance. You will also develop a deep understanding of skills which include:
- Financial and business data analysis
- International investment strategies
- Profit and loss management
- Business accountancy and financial management
- Communication skills
- Understanding trends
|Module Title||FHEQ Level*||Indicative Assessment Points|
|Finance Insights & Business Intelligence||7||Mid point & end point|
|International Finance & Investments||7||Mid point & end point|
|Small Business Finance||7||Mid point & end point|
|Emphasising the Environment||7||Mid point & end point|
|Implementing Strategies||7||Mid point & end point|
|Integrated Communications||7||Mid point & end point|
|Creative Change & Innovation||7||Mid point & end point|
|HRM in Context||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Methods||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Proposal||7||Mid point & end point|
*FHEQ Level 7 is comparable to level 9 of the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
How distance learning works
Our Online MBA Finance is completed using our online interactive management system which is supplemented with classroom induction sessions.
To create a suitable learning environment for our learners this programme will be facilitated by our online learning platform, a discussion forum where students can interact with their tutors and fellow learners allowing them to discuss and resolve issues relating to their studies, and an easy to use online submission portal, which will make it simple to study remotely and at your convenience. Once enrolled in our MBA Finance course you will be issued with an email to create your own password so you can access your degree. Course notes, supplementary reading, online videos and easy to follow assignment briefs are all contained in folders for each module which will be accessible in turn as the course progresses. Our learners will also be able to access an online student community and webinars.
Introduction to the Online MBA Finance
Our Online MBA Finance will be offered in collaboration with a leading UK university.
The aim of this programme is to provide a progression route for learners who want to further develop their skillset in marketing as a career, running for 2 years.
The online structure of the programme is suited to the needs of professionals who are working in the business industry full-time or part-time. The flexible nature of the programme enables them to undertake further study while maintaining their work and other commitments.
At Chevron College we take great pride in the unrivalled support we offer to all our learners and are committed to ensuring that the ongoing needs of our students are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. All our students have access to:
- Highly qualified and industry experienced tutors.
- Online & interactive course content, a friendly discussion forum & webinars allowing student to study when it suits them.
- Access live discussion forums with tutors for 6 scheduled hours a week, this allows our students to receive helpful feedback which will aid them throughout the course programme.
- Our fortnightly scheduled Webinars help prepare students for upcoming assessment.
- A compulsory induction meet-up is used at the beginning to allow our students gain access to relevant modules and webinar schedules.
- All our students can avail of the opportunity to receive formative feedback on draft assessments
- Our Studies Advisors offer excellent support to our students with study plans, referencing support and will assist with any queries the students may have, along with any recommended reading needed which will be uploaded on our online platform.
- Completed an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or an equivalent qualification). A learner who is about to complete their degree shall also be accepted for entry.
- 2 years or more of work experience in a relevant working environment.
- For learners whereby English is not their first language, they will need to provide evidence of their English proficiency. We accept IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5 or equivalent.
Delivery options & Fees
Part time: 2 years – €7,000 in one full payment.
Payment plan available – 36 monthly instalments of €235.
An MBA Finance will be awarded by a leading UK University upon completion.
*Programme offered is subject to validation