Online MBA Healthcare Management*
Chevron Training is launching an Online MBA Healthcare Management in January 2021. This 2 year part time programme is designed for ambitious healthcare professionals looking to progress further in healthcare management and who want to develop their skillset in the healthcare environment.
Online MBA Healthcare Management*
Chevron Training is launching an Online MBA Healthcare Management in January 2021. This 2 year part time programme is designed for ambitious healthcare professionals looking to progress further in healthcare management and who want to develop their skill set in the healthcare environment.
Acquire key skills and knowledge
Our comprehensive online programme covers all major business disciplines required for healthcare professionals which will help you develop both practical and theoretical business skill sets. You will also develop a deep understanding of skills which include:
- Conceptualising leadership in the healthcare sector
- Healthcare-specific leadership
- Effective performance management
- Professional practice and strategic implementation in healthcare
- Communication skills
- Creative change and innovation
|Module Title||FHEQ Level*||Indicative Assessment Points|
|Conceptualising Leadership in Healthcare||7||Mid point & end point|
|Professional Practice and Strategy implementation in the context of Health Management||7||Mid point & end point|
|Creative Change & Innovation||7||Mid point & end point|
|Implementing Strategies||7||Mid point & end point|
|Finance Insights & Business Intelligence||7||Mid point & end point|
|HRM in Context||7||Mid point & end point|
|Emphasising the Environment||7||Mid point & end point|
|Integrated Communications||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Methods||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Proposal||7||Mid point & end point|
*FHEQ Level 7 is comparable to level 9 of the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
How distance learning works
Our MBA Healthcare Management programme will be facilitated by an online learning platform and a compulsory induction classroom session, discussion forums and a user-friendly online submission portal which will create a suitable learning environment for our students to study where they want, when they want. All our students are issued with an email to access their degree. Each module contains all the relevant materials needed such as course notes, supplementary reading documents, online videos and assignment briefs. You will also have access to our helpful online student community, webinars and discussion forums to build communication with other students and tutors.
Introduction to the Online MBA Healthcare Management
Our Online MBA Healthcare Management will be offered in collaboration with a leading UK university.
The aim of this programme is to provide a progression route for learners who want to further develop their skillset in the healthcare profession, running for 2 years.
The online structure of the programme is suited to the needs of professionals who are working in the healthcare industry full-time or part-time. The flexible nature of the programme enables them to undertake further study while maintaining their work and other commitments.
At Chevron Training we pride ourselves on our continued commitment to all our students and offer unrivalled support including:
- Highly qualified tutors with industry experience
- Our online and interactive course content, discussion forum and webinars allow our students to study when it suits them – anytime, anywhere
- Our discussion forums are live for 6 hours a week with course tutors – this allows students to receive feedback on learning and teaching activities.
- Scheduled webinars occur fortnightly allowing for our students to prepare for upcoming assessments.
- A compulsory induction meet-up to help you get started. All relevant course modules and webinar schedules are released to students during this induction session.
- We offer all our students the opportunity to avail of formative feedback on draft assessments.
- Studies Advisors are on hand to assist students with study plans and skills, in addition to referencing support and uploading the recommended reading lists to the online platform.
- All our students should have completed an undergraduate degree or should be about to complete one in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification).
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- If English isn’t your first language, students may be required to provide evidence of their English proficiency. We accept IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5 or equivalent.
Delivery options & Fees
Our course fee is €7500 and requires a €500 deposit and is payable in 22 monthly instalments of €318 each.
Students may also wish to pay €7000 in one single payment saving €500 in the process.
An MBA Healthcare Management will be awarded by a leading UK University upon completion.
*Programme offered is subject to validation