Next start Date January 2022
Online MBA Human Resource Management*
Chevron Training is launching an Online MBA Human Resource Management in January 2021. This 2 year part time programme gives working professionals an opportunity to develop a set of business skills needed to create an understanding of Human Resource Management.
Online MBA Human Resource Management*
Chevron Training is launching and online MBA Human Resource Management in January 2022. This 2 year part time programme gives working professionals an opportunity to develop a set of business skills needed to create an understanding of Human Resource Management.
Acquire key skills and knowledge
Our comprehensive online programme covers all major business disciplines required for professionals working in Human Resource Management which will help you gain an understanding of talent development, resourcing and strategic HR frameworks. You will also cover key skills which include:
- Modern HR frameworks
- Reward strategies for enhanced business performance
- Techniques for engaging, aligning and resourcing a workforce
- Turn data into actionable insights
- Communication and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding trends
|Module Title||FHEQ Level*||Indicative Assessment Points|
|HRM in Context||7||Mid point & end point|
|Resourcing & Talent Management||7||Mid point & end point|
|Reward Management||7||Mid point & end point|
|Emphasising the Environment||7||Mid point & end point|
|Implementing Strategies||7||Mid point & end point|
|Financial Insights & Business Intelligence||7||Mid point & end point|
|Creative Change & Innovation||7||Mid point & end point|
|Integrated Communications||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Methods||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Proposal||7||Mid point & end point|
*FHEQ Level 7 is comparable to level 9 of the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
How distance learning works
This part time MBA Human Resource Management programme will be facilitated by online interactive learning management system and is supported by classroom induction sessions. Our learners can study remotely at a time that suits them thanks to our online learning platform, discussion forums and online submission portal. All our students will be asked to create an email with their own password so they can access their degree. All the course materials such as course notes, online videos, reading documentation and assignment briefs will be contained in easy to access folders within each module. Our students will have access to our helpful online student community, fortnightly webinars and discussion forums to foster communication with other students and tutors to discuss and resolve issues related to your studies.
Introduction to the Online MBA Human Resources
Our Online MBA Human Resource Management will be offered in collaboration with a leading UK university.
The aim of this programme is to provide a progression route for learners who want to further develop their skillset in Human Resource Management as a career, running for 2 years.
The online structure of the programme is suited to the needs of professionals who are working in the business industry full-time or part-time. The flexible nature of the programme enables them to undertake further study while maintaining their work and other commitments.
At Chevron Training we are committed to putting our students needs first and offer unrivalled support to all our students:
- Our tutors have industry experience and are highly qualified
- Our online & interactive course content combined with webinars and discussion forums allow for our students to study when it suits them.
- Our tutors are live for 6 hours a week on discussion forums which allows students to receive feedback on learning and teaching activities.
- Scheduled webinars are organised fortnightly to help our students prepare for assessments.
- Compulsory Induction meet-up to help you get the best possible start. All relevant modules and webinars are released during this induction session.
- We offer all our students formative feedback on draft assessments.
- Our Studies Advisors are on hand to assist with study plans and skills in addition to referencing support.
- Recommended reading lists are uploaded onto our online platform.
- All entrants must have or be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification)
- A minimum of 2 relevant work experience
- Applicants who don’t use English as their first language may need to provide evidence of English proficiency. We will accept IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5 or equivalent
Delivery options & Fees
Part time: 2 years –€7,000 in one full payment
Payment plan available – €7500 paid in instalments
An MBA Human Resource Management will be awarded by a leading UK University upon completion.
*Programme offered is subject to validation