Next start Date January 2022
Online MBA Project Management*
Chevron Training is launching an Online MBA Project Management in January 2021. This 2 year part time programme is ideal for people looking to progress into senior project management positions, as well as those looking to begin a career in Project Management.
Online MBA Project Management*
Chevron Training is launching an Online MBA Project Management in January 2022. This 2 year part time programme is ideal for people looking to progress into senior project management positions, as well as those looking to begin a career in Project Management.
Acquire key skills and knowledge
Our comprehensive online programme covers all major business disciplines required which will help you develop both practical and theoretical business skill sets essential to Project Management. You will also develop a deep understanding of skills which include:
- Business analytics
- Progress design
- Operations and Project Management
- Predictive forecasting methods
- Communication skills
- Creative change and innovation
|Module Title||FHEQ Level*||Indicative Assessment Points|
|Business Analytics for Project Management||7||Mid point & end point|
|Project and Operations Management||7||Mid point & end point|
|Creative Change & Innovation||7||Mid point & end point|
|Implementing Strategies||7||Mid point & end point|
|Finance Insights & Business Intelligence||7||Mid point & end point|
|Integrated Communications||7||Mid point & end point|
|Emphasising the Environment||7||Mid point & end point|
|HRM in Context||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Methods||7||Mid point & end point|
|Research Proposal||7||Mid point & end point|
*FHEQ Level 7 is comparable to level 9 of the Irish National Framework of Qualifications.
How distance learning works
Our Online MBA Project Management is completed using our interactive online learning management system which is supported by a compulsory classroom induction session at the beginning of the programme. This is facilitated with discussion forums and a user-friendly online submission portal which creates a virtual learning environment for students to study remotely at a time and place which suits them. As our learner, you will be issued with an email to create your own password to access your degree. All materials needed for the course such as course notes, supplementary reading documentation, online videos and assignment briefs are contained in folders within each module. All our students will have access to our online student community, webinars with tutors and discussion forums to allow for easy communication between fellow students and course tutors.
Introduction to the Online MBA Project Management
Our Online MBA Project Management will be offered in collaboration with a leading UK university.
The aim of this programme is to provide a progression route for learners who want to further develop their skillset in project management as a career, running for 2 years.
The online structure of the programme is suited to the needs of professionals who are working in the business industry full-time or part-time. The flexible nature of the programme enables them to undertake further study while maintaining their work and other commitments.
At Chevron Training we are committed to the ongoing needs of all our students and offer excellent unrivalled support. All our students have access to:
- Highly qualified and experienced tutors.
- Online & interactive course content, discussion forum & webinars which allows you study when it suits you.
- Discussion forums with tutors are scheduled for 6 hours per week which allows our students to receive constant feedback on course activities.
- Our scheduled webinars occur every fortnight to prepare students for assessments.
- A compulsory induction meet-up is organised for the beginning of every course which includes all course information regarding relevant modules and webinar schedules.
- We encourage all our student to engage with our tutors and studies advisors – this allows students to receive formative feedback on draft assessments, develop study plans and improve skills in addition to receiving reference support.
- All recommended reading is uploaded on our online platform.
- Students should have or should be about to complete an undergraduate degree in any subject and must have minimum grade of 2:2 (or equivalent qualification)
- Students must have at least 2 years minimum of relevant work experience
- Students who do not speak English as their first language may need to provide evidence of English proficiency. We accept IELTS at 6.0 overall with no individual component below 5.5 or equivalent.
Delivery options & Fees
Our programme can be paid in one of two ways; €7500 paid in installments or €7000 in a one-time full payment saving €500.
An MBA Project Management will be awarded by a leading UK University upon completion.
*Programme offered is subject to validation