Chevron Training & Recruitment is an accredited provider of childcare & healthcare training programmes and a state licensed employment agency.
Established in 2005 to satisfy the mandatory training requirements within the security sector, Chevron Training has developed its sector focus and delivery methodologies to become the leading provider of accredited care training programmes.
The company’s commitment to the provision of the highest quality of childcare & healthcare training is demonstrated by its delivery of QQI accredited training programmes and its collaboration with the University of East London to provide learners with access to the BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies degree and Health & Social Care degree.
All of Chevron’s training programmes are designed and delivered in accordance with our robust quality assurance procedures, which ensures that learners are benefiting from best practice training methodologies.
In addition to the company’s training activities, Chevron operates a recruitment division, which matches childcare providers with suitably qualified and experienced practitioners. If you wish to obtain more information about our recruitment services, please visit Chevron Recruitment
Chevron Training & Recruitment is listed by state bodies and industry renowned organisations as an approved training provider. The organisations include:
- Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI): Ireland’s national energy agency promotes and assists the development of sustainable energy
- Road Safety Authority (RSA): A government agency which plays a proactive role in all matters pertaining to road safety
- Oil Fire Technical Association (OFTEC): An association which assesses the competence of prospective technicians
- Renewable Energy Installer Academy (REIA): The REIA has developed structures to train, register and quality control installers of renewable energy technologies
- Engineers Ireland: An organisation which provides standards for the engineering profession
- Foras Áiseanna Saothair (FÁS): The National Training and Employment Authority which anticipates the needs of, and responds to, a constantly changing labour market
Furthermore, Chevron Training & Recruitment has been involved in numerous Enterprise and Community Partnership training initiatives which include:
- Start Your Own Business Initiatives
- County Enterprise Board Training and Mentoring Programmes
- SkillNets Training Programmes
- FÁS Initiatives for Services to Business
- Local Authority Training Programmes
- Chamber of Commerce Training Programmes
- Leader Group Training Programmes
- Return to Enterprise Initiatives
- Department of Social Welfare
- FÁS Initiatives for the Unemployed
- Local Employment Services Initiatives