Pre Course Information
Chevron Training and Recruitment Ltd advise that learners carry out the following due diligences prior to purchasing a training program:
- Familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions
- Familiarise yourself with our accreditation and exit award information
- Is the course online? Do you have sufficient skills? Check our IT Skills checklist and other online study requirement statement
- Is your Laptop/PC compatible with our Learning Management System
- Do you meet our English Proficiency requirement for online learning?
- Please click here to see our admissions policy
- A payment plan can only be availed of by providing credit or debit card details to be automatically debited at an agreed date every month for the duration of the plan. The card details debited may be changed at any time during the payment plan by contacting the accounts department
- Make yourself aware of the individual course requirement
Generic transfer and progression information is made available on the learner handbook. Learners are advised to contact the QA team for specific access and progression information relating to their individual course of study. Please email email@example.com for further details.
Should you have any queries during the above process, please don’t hesitate to contact our training consultant on 01 6855 300. Lines are open 24/7 Monday – Sunday.