To support our Mission Statement, Chevron has developed a Learner Charter which details the standard of service that stakeholders can expect:
- Clear and relevant information on all programmes.
- The promotion of equality for all learners and the recognition of the diversity of all learner groups.
- All teaching is conducted by experienced and qualified lecturers/tutors and trainers who provide support to all learners.
- An engaging and challenging environment for study, with imaginative teaching and flexible learning opportunities.
- All assessment is fair and consistent, geared to achieving specific learning outcomes.
- All learners are given the opportunity to provide feedback on Chevron’s courses.
- All learners’ queries and complaints are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- All learners’ personal information is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Acts and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Operation of a safety policy in accordance with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Acts 2005 and 2010