Online QQI L6 Montessori
Why Choose Chevron?
- Ireland’s most competitively priced online courses
- Study anywhere, anytime
- No hidden costs – 100% transparency on course fees
- Flexible easy pay instalment plans available to all learners
- Highly qualified & accessible full time in-house tutors
- Individual modules are available from €295
- Rapid Garda vetting service provided
- Start course as soon as enrolment is completed
Total price for 4 modules is €795
- or easy pay instalments of 4 x €199
QQI Level 6 Montessori Online Course
- QQI accredited course
- Distance learning course
- Theory is 100% online
- You will be assigned a highly qualified full time in-house tutor, whom you can contact through phone or email
- Additional support on our online forum
- 15 hours of work experience per module required, in total 60 hours for this course
- You are required to find your own work placement
- Rapid Garda vetting and work placement insurance service provided at no extra cost
- Continuous assessment through work-based assignments, projects, skills demonstrations and learner records
- After successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to work as a childcare practitioner in a Montessori setting
Chevron Training’s QQI Level 6 Montessori awards can be completed through our distance learning method with excellent tutor support.
As our learner, you will be issued with a username and password to access the course materials, so you can complete the course at your convenience.
During the course you are fully supported by our full time in-house & highly qualified tutors, who are available to answer any of your questions & queries by both email and phone. Additional support is also provided through our online forums, where peer to peer discussions are facilitated.
You will complete the assessments which are required to attain the QQI Level 6 award.
The purpose of this award is to enable you to acquire the knowledge, skills and competence to work as an autonomous practitioner and or take responsibility for the work of others in leading and coordinating the provision of a quality early childhood care and education environment which promotes children’s well-being, development and learning. This award will provide you with opportunities to transfer and progress to programmes leading to higher education and training awards.
Minimum Level 5 Certificate – relevant life or work experience may also be accepted. Competence in written and spoken English essential, also IT skills are essential.
The course will cater for a variety of adult learners with a minimum Level 5 Certificate/ Ordinary Level Leaving Certificate standard of education. You should previously have completed a relevant Level 5 award. The course will be open to both male and female learners although male participants will be in the minority. It will also attract learners from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
Continuous assessment including work-based assignments, projects, skills demonstrations and learner records.
You are required to obtain a minimum of 20 hours work experience per module during the course and are expected to carry out some of the assignments in the workplace.
Recognition of prior learning can only by sought if the learner is working towards a major award.
Montessori Practitioner. Progression to Further Education. Progression to 3rd Level education.
You can progress to the level 6 major award in ECCE on the National Framework of Qualifications.
In compliance with Qualifications and Quality Assurance (Education and Training) Act 2012 Part 6, where Chevron Training and Recruitment Ltd. offers training programmes of 3 months duration or more, Learner Protection cover is in place via a relevant financial product, should Chevron Training & Recruitment Ltd cease to provide QQI programmes before learners have completed awards.