QQI SNA Courses
Level 5 Modules
- Special Needs Assisting (5N1786)
- Children with Additional Needs (5N2396)
- Cost: €495 or 3 x €165 instalments
Level 6 Modules
- Special Needs Assisting (6N1957)
- Cost: €295 or 2 x €150 instalments
Why Choose Chevron?
- Ireland’s most competitively priced online Special Needs training courses
- 100% online course, no attendance
- No registration or exam fees
- 99% exam success rate
- Interest-free easy payment option available for all learners
- Access our online course within 1 hour of signing up
- Access a free course demo
- Garda vetting service is available
- Exclusive offer: €100 off Level 5 & 6 combined when paying in full
Total price for level 5 & 6 combined is €750
- or easy pay instalments of 5 x €150
QQI SNA Courses Online
The purpose of this QQI Level 5 & 6 Special Needs Assistant courses (SNA courses) is to equip the learner with the knowledge, skill and competence in the practices and principles underpinning the role of a Special Needs Assistant to enable the learner to work effectively under direction in a special needs assisting capacity.
Who Should Attend?
Learners who wish to pursue a career as a Special Needs Assistant
Continuous Assessment including work-based assignments, projects, skills demonstrations and learner records. No written exams are required for these modules.
Learners are required to obtain a minimum of 20 hours work experience per module with students or children with Special Educational Needs.
Protection For Learners
In compliance with Section 43 of the Qualifications (Education and Training) Act 1999, where Chevron Training & Recruitment Ltd offers training programmes of 3 months duration or more, Learner Protection cover is in place via bank bond, should Chevron Training & Recruitment Ltd cease to provide QQI programmes before learners have completed awards.